- Dutch master of Cubism, Piet Mondrian reduced his shapes to lines and rectangles and his palette to fundamental basics pushing past references to the outside world toward pure abstraction. It is fitting then, that the Mondrian collection from Venice bears his name, with its elegant geometry and rectangular form.
Mondrian Glass chandelier features five mouth-blown Murano glass spheres in white, amethyst, or smoke-grey and the metal structure comes in a variety of metallic finishes. For more purist Cubanists the LED version has its light source integrated into the frame so that the striking form is simplified.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
Als u vragen heeft over onze producten, neem dan contact met ons op en wij nemen binnen 24 uur contact met u op.
- Product grootte
- Size: L 120cm x W 35cm x H 50cm/L 47.2″ x W 13.8″ x H 19.7″
- Material: Metal, Iron, Blown glass
- Light source: G9
- Power: 3W
- Weight: 14 kg/30.8 lbs
- Finishes: Copper, Black, Gold
- Glass Options: Opal
- Process: Plating, Polishing, Baking paint, Blown glass
- Besturingsmethode: drukknopschakelaar (niet dimbaar)