- Dutch master of Cubism, Piet Mondrian reduced his shapes to lines and rectangles and his palette to fundamental basics pushing past references to the outside world toward pure abstraction. It is fitting then, that the Mondrian collection from Venice bears his name, with its elegant geometry and rectangular form.
Mondrian Glass chandelier features five mouth-blown Murano glass spheres in white, amethyst, or smoke-grey and the metal structure comes in a variety of metallic finishes. For more purist Cubanists the LED version has its light source integrated into the frame so that the striking form is simplified.
Merk: Betalingen din inkluderer ikke toll, lokale avgifter eller andre importkostnader.
Hvis du har spørsmål om produktene våre, kan du kontakte oss, så vil vi kontakte deg innen 24 timer.
- Size: L 120cm x W 35cm x H 50cm/L 47.2″ X W 13.8″ X H 19.7″
- Materiale: Metal, Iron, Blown glass
- Lyskilde: G9
- Effekt: 3W
- Weight: 14 kg/30.8 kg
- Overflater: Copper, Black, Gold
- Glassalternativer: Opal
- Process: Plating, Polishing, Baking paint, Blown glass
- Kontrollmetode: trykknappbryter (ikke dimbar)