There are a few steps you can take, better within 36 hours after your item shows as delivered:
1. Confirm your shipping address.
2. Check mailbox and other entrances to your home.
3. Check if someone else from your household or a neighbor accepted the package.
4. Check around your home for delivery attempt notice.
5. Contact the carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) with your tracking number to start a claim.
6. Sometimes carriers communicate delivery prior to arrival, so we suggest waiting 36 hours.
If it has been 36 hours or more since the delivery notification, please contact our customer service and provide the claim number for additional assistance. If the shipment is confirmed “missing”, we are responsible for re-shipment or refund according to your preference.